The key to software asset management is experience, and ISAM brings more than 20 years of it to each client we work with. More importantly, we bring SID, our Software Intelligence Database. SID is the largest and most comprehensive database in the software asset management industry, and is the backbone for numerous applications to guide SAM teams to Best-in-Class software pricing.
SID includes more than:
- 8 million pricing data points from mainframe and distributed software data centers of various sizes worldwide, representing nearly all industries, including:
- Industry Best-in-Class pricing by product
- Industry Best-in-Class pricing by category
- 100 million product usage data points, including:
- 26,000 software names, with every product classified among 400 product categories, and all available alternatives for each product
- 830+ software vendors
- 15,000 hardware names
- 1,000 major corporations:
- 13 major outsourcers
- 3 of the top 5 global IT consulting companies
- 4 of the top 10 banks worldwide
- 5 of the top 10 brands worldwide
- The largest government data center in the world
- The largest U.S. and Canadian Federal and State agencies
As Roger Anderson, Section Chief, California Department of General Services has said:
“The differentiator with ISAM is that they understand the pricing strategy software vendors use to maximize their profits. They’re giving me the keys to the kingdom and that helps me capitalize on it and maximize my savings.”
When you partner with ISAM you also get a committed team of professionals with a single–minded focus to save you money and help you achieve Best–in–Class status within your industry. We’re proud to have helped many of the largest companies, outsourcers and government organizations worldwide. Savings in the millions of dollars is not uncommon. Read more in our Case Studies. And many of our introductory services are free unless we can identify savings for you. It’s a low risk, high reward opportunity.
Ready to get started? Contact Us.